Friday, October 29, 2021

Why Not Revive the 99 In Pro Hockey?

 I feel that it would be a Taboo or a Verboten Topic in Some Hockey Circles, that reviving the 99 in Pro Hockey would be. But, I would want to twist that subject further and have the 99 be an Enforcer # in Pro Hockey.

Equipment Managers would Rage Quit for Real. I would think that I would try to invent my way into a Stale Air of Pro Hockey.

Speaking of Invention, all these things would not happen without actually playing. Playing alone would not do anything.

It feels like we are stuck on the WNBA Reflex where we are not developing after Sports. That is a Serious Issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...