Saturday, October 16, 2021

Lionheart X

 I feel that I couldn't pretend losing Dan Wheldon, especially when one of my Coworkers at the Time brought up Swede Savage, who'd be similar to Dan Wheldon and that made me angry in a way I was not angry before. What I feel haunted, not necessarily by losing Lionheart Forever, but, JW and Clauson too, is not having Fluke Indianapolis 500 and Championship Glories.

It would not necessarily stir the Rust Bucket of the Rust Belt, which you'd make mad by calling them Mid like MJF did, but, I feel stirred up wanting the Closed Circuit and the Indianapolis 500 Qualifying Track Record madly.

Being both Mad and Mid, like it is not OK, I'd rather Win Everything Big in Motorsports Within Reason than Have Friends. I don't know if Friends would help anything with me, even at 36, but, I feel like on this Blog, I'd stir the pot by wanting more venues in the IndyCar Scene and more Car Relations, too.

Cars are not going to Come to Millennials and they come last. We can Order a Car like a Cab, but that is a Different Story. If I had my Drithers, I'd want to Win like the 1965 Southern 500 in a Major Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...