Monday, October 25, 2021

The Great Liberty University Smokeout!

 I am not the age to think Peak In Laws, but, if I was, I would be livid as the Moon! I am not 26 and I feel In Laws would Equal Trust and Faith.

Trust and Faith that you wouldn't cling to your Sister In Law like She's Your Mom! Little Jerry Junior has done nothing but want another Mom and actual Female Students have suffered. Generally, you have to answer to Trustees. 

I would think Bishop Liberty, to dill Bishop Sycamore, but, that would be way too easy. This is the land of Turning People Down From Public Education, even if it was not Taylor Behl, Virginia Tech and Huguely.

If Quagmire was your Boss, it would be a Nightmare, and personal rivalries would have trumped the FAA being White On Rice Quagmire's Case or if it was Cartman and Butters, Butters would take his anger out on anyone who'd get in his way.

Instead, it is Little Jerry Junior being just as grubby as Presidents Trump and Biden. I would and will Howl at the Moon over the Houston Oilers for people to change their ways. Sadly, some of them won't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...