Monday, October 18, 2021

Why Not Have Honda in NHRA and NASCAR?

 I'd want to see Honda make a Real Effort at NHRA and NASCAR, for a Change of Venue. Speaking of that Change of Venue, I am inspired by Steve and Billy Torrence being Toyotas next Season. I would not be prepared for Pro Stock to be inundated with Tuner Cars or Rice Rockets, but, I am stuck with my crows.

The focus has to be on the Cars, and I would feel there'd have to be a Professional Enough Need for Target Hondas again. I do find 1 Car would be Tough Enough to Plan, but 4 or 5 Vehicles would be a Different Kind of Work.

I would want to do the Sam Bass Treatment at Some Point and I'd feel it is tough to say in Motorsports Target and Chip Ganassi Racing, even 5 Years Gone. The problem with that Change of Venue, is you can't just force it down for Next Season and Be Competitive.

I feel that NASCAR and Late Model Stock Cars would be resistant to just go center of the base like College, and I am thinking that tune would need to be changed. I'd want to see a 2022 Version of AJ Foyt to pay your Home and Shop in the Future.

What is terrible is either we'd Specialize Ourselves into a Corner, or Remake Ourselves Over into Pokedexes. I don't think in Torrance that they'd be willing to throw Real World Money into both NHRA and NASCAR.

The joke is I'd Rather'd be a Toyota before being a Non-Profit, but, I'd really, really want to be a Pontiac again. That is the truth and I don't think I'd have the Patience to wait 7 Years for Better Modified Cars, or having to be Sprung a Brooks, Dunn and Reba or the Fugees, which where a less functional Brooks, Dunn and Reba Unit in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...