Sunday, October 31, 2021

Lucky Numbers to Put on My Race Car (If I Had One)

 I feel that I want to see these Lucky Numbers to Put on Your Race Car because I feel mad that the Under 20 Numbers are Taken 1st and I would want to see these Numbers be Put On My Race Car if I had one.

28- I would put the 28 on for Lexington, Alabama and Davey Allison. I feel no one has reached for the T28 Every Week in the Cup Series.

36- I feel this would be after my Home for my Lisbon High School Alumni Classmate Kara Clark (Class of 2000, Rest In Peace) who's Softball Number was 36 and she lost her fight with Breast and Ovarian Cancer, and as a Lisbon High School Alumni Myself (Class of 2004), I would tie the City and School in another direction.

55- I would do 55 for Harlan and this would be Western Iowa's Number and Sadly, I do not have any Family in Western Iowa. 

61- I would do 61 for Buffalo and Richie Evans and I feel that the 1970's Buffalo had more attention than anything at the time and The Richie Evans/Jerry Cook Wars held down the City in the Best Light.

90- I would do 90 for Junie Donleavy and Richmond and I always say Richmond is my Favorite Minor League Sports Town, but, I would think an actual Richmonder would think different.

and 

99-For Greg Moore and losing him 22 Years Ago Today was Bad Enough, I lost him when I was in the Hospital in Iowa City for Behavioral Problems. I would be militant about wanting to go my own way because I don't want to be a 24 or a Bubba Wallace either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...