Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Brickyards, Diamonds and Divorcees

 I'd like to start with why on Earth we'd have to wait for the Proper Indianapolis Motor Speedway be represented in a Video Game again? Speaking of On Earth, I would feel happier with having XFinity be the issue there at the Brickyard.

I can't stand why the Racing Video Games have to be patched and repatched. It is hypocritical that you'd wait for the Charles Thompson Stealing the State Pride and Coach Switzer's Mickey Mantle Baseball, Tom Osborne defending Sports, and Oklahoma Capping a National Championship State Pride and we'd still throw out a Crap Product?

Diamonds and Divorcees are Forever, and waiting for Divorcees are not worth it. I don't know if you'd get more love and respect out of a 21-25 Year Old Woman, but, in reality, Women and Moms are not Wrong.

This is not a Death Sport and not NORC. I feel that the Contempt of Court here is I don't think anyone wants their Game Modded without Permission. I feel that it is a Joke, especially if George Michael has played into your Adult Life, especially when "Last Christmas" and "Careless Whisper" played into the Same Vein.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...