Saturday, October 16, 2021

China is Shunned by the Outside World and Not Quite Having a USGP Series Again

 The people I am happy not to see in the Formula One Scene is China because of their Global Ruins and Vietnam because the Older Americans can't stand that. If we where to do a USGP Series again, I would have returned the USGP to the West Coast for the first time Since the Early 1980's.

Governor Abbott of Texas is having a fit about his House not being Indianapolis or Watkins Glen, and we didn't want that house. Instead, I'd wanted a East or West Coast USGP.

What I really wanted was to tie an annual Triple Crown with having Monaco and LeMans subsequent. I would be a believer in Good True Luxury Hotels over Camping and Fishing Expeditions, especially if the Owner is not a Creep. 

I'd feel I would rather have the USGP in Seattle if the MotoGP Complaints keep creeping up and Kentucky would be tickled pink over the MotoGP Complaints because the Governor was mad that their race was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...