Friday, October 15, 2021

Actually Wanting to See a UHL-IHL Hybrid League

 I feel that wanting to Name and Image a Pro Hockey Team is Tough Enough. But, no one has given a forethought for a Pro Hockey League, namely a UHL-IHL Hybrid League. The fact that I'd want to see a UHL-IHL Hybrid League is Spiritual.

The Mountain in this Deal is I would want to see Quad City-Flint again and I would feel that such a league would have been from the Badlands to Toronto. I would feel that for as much as Major Professional Hockey is making its debut Around Town, and wanting the Kelly Cup in the First 5 Years Around Town, too, I would want to take pride in having a League Around Town, too.

And, that is not just because the Iowa Wild have been jilted out of a Calder Cup and the Iowa Wild are more technically a Des Moines Team than an Iowa Team, other than attracting Disgruntled North Stars Fans from Northern Iowa, but, I feel that I would want to see a Spiritual League for Reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...