Saturday, October 30, 2021

The Shoulder Lean has Came to Cedar Rapids

 I am not bringing up 2000's Hip Hop when I am bringing up the Shoulder Lean has Came to Cedar Rapids. Kids have no Safe Places to Learn and we have degraded to After School Soccer and that still brings the Fights.

We are the Civic Leader and Capital and that makes me madder than a Wet Hen. If the Late Michelle Martinko was here, she'd would have been 60 This Month, not a Shrinking Violet and absolutely Mad at China for Cedar Rapids's Decay.

I do not want to avenge my Mother and Her Friends Pride, even though it would be This Christmas that we would have actual School and Having to Return to Actual Currier and Ives for Christmas, and actually not having a Cold Case chill our otherwise Happy Go Lucky Air.

I feel we are not Philadelphia, but, I feel miserable that we should be the Capital of the Women's Building, but, the Pates always make it a Bad Habit to sell the Women's Buildings Short. I'd rather be Currier, Ives and Stone Cold Steve Austin and want to bring up The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin at the Lunchline, but, I am 36 and a Long Way From School.

I don't think a Shrink would have fixed the Ice Cream Man and the Meat Counter's Problems, but, I feel that we should not leave things to Tigers and we don't have Nice Things in Town. I feel mad and madder and I feel the Risk and Riskier have invited to the Riskiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...