Saturday, October 16, 2021

Herschel Walker would not be Welcomed With Arms Wide Open if He Came to My Town

 I feel Herschel Walker does not know Good Judgment. If it where not his Problems with Women, he'd make a better Bob Dole. Or having to be Medically Dismissed from Dallas and trying to be an FBI Agent after his Medical Dismissal and then having to go off the rails.

I don't think he'd get along with AOC or Synema. If Herschel Walker came to my town, he would not be welcomed with Arms Wide Open.

The trouble with politics is it is not a Pep Rally and Herschel Walker is doing a Good Job at Rewriting Donald Trump's Book. I don't need Donald Trump or Bill Clinton, or even a Hillary Rodham Clinton taking my Hard Earned Money.

Food Ethics would turn my Stomach and Herschel Walker would not inspire anything other than making Kids take his job the Instant they Turn 18. Even though earlier on in this Blogroll, I've stated wanted a Postmodern Herschel Walker Trade to reward the Packers with Joe Thomas and punish them with Draft Picks from the Browns, but, that would be a Dual Punishment to Wisconsin and Northeast Ohio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...