Monday, October 11, 2021

I'd rather be A Ferocious Independent Before I'd Turn Into an Andretti!

 I would feel angry if Andretti Autosport was an Alfa Romeo in Formula One. I feel that deep down in my deep seated roots, I am a Foyt Family at Heart and Soul and wanting to be So Houston more than So Nazareth.

I feel that I would have more of a Love-Hate Relationship with Colton Herta being a National Hero. If it was me and no one else, I would have unleashed Kyle Larson on Europe as part of his "Win Everything" tour. To be fair, I am not a Kyle Larson and I would not have taken it well if I was still a Stewart and or a Haas.

I am thinking it would be American Teams and American Money would wind up in Formula One. And this round of Americanization is to save itself from itself. I'd bash my drums to say "I'm So Houston" over and over, even though I've never been to Houston, because I'd want to see a Sprint Car American in Indy Car.

I wouldn't want to go from this Rock without a Sprint Car American in Indy Car because I would be mad if that didn't happen. I'd rather be a Ferocious Independent before I'd turn into an Andretti and it would be wanting to be a Waltrip and or a Kauffman like we have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...