Monday, October 4, 2021

I'd rather have Class and Role Models for Kids out of Old DC

 I feel that I am mad that Dan Snyder can't pull a Medical Team together. I generally joke that he should run the DC United and the Washington Spirit, but, what makes that unholy and uncivil is if Dan Snyder was allowed with the Washington Spirit, he'd replace all the Women's Soccer Starlets and Goddesses (Which I am using neither loosely) with T and A.

I'd feel like that instead of Class, the Washington Football Team snooks the most undeserved Division Championship in the History of Division Championships. I am not a DC Sports Fan or even a Washington DC Supporter, but, it is not OK to be a National Laughingstock in the National Capitol.

Other than not doing House Arrest well, and turning it into a Different Kind of House Arrest, the degradation of Old DC can't go unnoticed. You can't be throwing Haymakers like they where a World Title Fight and get focused on a World Championship. Other than having to Anchor more than Anger, the absence of a Training Table is Painful to Watch.

We'd need both an Exorcism and a Pray Starving out of Old DC. Instead of Make Another Album, they keep doing their thing until it becomes stale and repetitive. I would laugh if the Medical Team was also the Drinking Team, and it would make for great laughs, but, generally, a lot of the History would be Honorable and not a Comic Farce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...