Friday, October 1, 2021

The 3D Stooge Fight in Supercross is Costing them Valuable Negotiation Time

 I feel the 3D Stooge Fight in Supercross between FIM, AMA and Feld Motorsport has been costing them Valuable Negotiation Time. It has been known since Last Spring that NBCSN is going Bye, Bye, Bye and instead of reupping a Glorified National Ticket Run like in IndyCar in Toronto, it is costing them valuable negotiation time.

I am not a Motorcycle and it is costing Monster Jam valuable negotiating time. What I'd see instead is there have been Years going on Decades Long Disputes about a National and World Championship. What I would see instead is I would want the Monster Jam World Finals and the Supercross Championship and the Monster Energy Cup be back at Allegiant Stadium for the 1st Time.

I would change the whole AMS/Mercedes Benz Stadium Split, which is due to Minor League Soccer. What I would feel as an appropriate White Whale is having SoFi Stadium in Supercross for the 1st Time and Allegiant Stadium. I don't want the Championship in Salt Lake City ever again and Supercross is 50 Years Old this Next Summer and Monster Trucks will be 50 Years Old Later this Decade and we'd need resolutions.

Instead of just Beavis, Butthead, Holder and Bay, the FIM, AMA Supercross and Feld Motorsport have been living in Beavis, Butthead, Holder and Bay. I feel the schism between Supercross and its more Natural Terrain Counterpart Motocross has been common and the former has made AMA Money when the Road Course Numbers have trailed off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...