Monday, October 11, 2021

The Curse of John Paul,Sr.

 I will cut to the chase, John Paul Sr. is the Scumbag in Motorsports. We have the market of Balls and Holes today, but, nothing and I mean nothing was compared to John Paul Sr. .

Back home in Lisbon, Iowa, when I was around 14 when word came around John Paul Sr. was eligible for parole and I was mortified that he wouldn't have been eligible for release until after my College Years. I told my Teachers, Peers, and Some of their Parents that John Paul Sr. was eligible for Parole.

John Paul,Jr.'s Poor Health was nothing to revere as reputable Non Profits wanted nothing to do with him and Tom Sneva and Gordon Johncock raised hackles about how John Paul, Jr. and his Friends behaved after John Paul,Jr.'s 1983 Michigan 500 Upset.

Speaking of Upset, I feel that the Indy Car Between Wins Records went to the Worst Possible Man. I've dedicated posts and I feel mad for the World that the record has not been rewritten for all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...