Tuesday, October 12, 2021

USGP is not in Indianapolis's Best Interests

 The breaking news is either United States Grand Prix is not interested in Indianapolis. I think MotoGP would be the Deal Breaker to Austin and we've had problems with having a Long Languishing Venue and problems with a Venue that had a Lease Fight in that Part of the Country.

If I where to see things through differently with a Road Course, I would want a Bandimeresque Drag Strip as part of my Road Course as opposed to Topeka, Brainerd, Sears Point or Seattle. Or treat Road Racing as a Passing Fancy like Pomona.

If the USGP where interested in Indianapolis, I would like to see IRP's Road Course be Ship to Shore Again. Seriously, I am talking Serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...