Thursday, October 14, 2021

Even though Mahomes Reminds Me of Kurt Warner, but, his Wife and Brother are Making Things Bush

 I feel it is off the wall (No Pun Intended) that Patrick Mahomes Reminds me of Kurt Warner, and I have an Uncle who played against Kurt Warner in High School and a Classmate who is Related to Kurt Warner, but Patrick Mahomes is the Most Tangible Pro Football Legacy to come out of Texas Tech and that is saying a lot.

The thorny issue of his Wife and his Brother are spoiling the Gravy Boat and I would handle things differently if that where me, I would have wanted Media Training before the New York Football Giants made Michael Strahan's Relatives take Media Training to not Embarrass the Club.

To be fair, Kurt Warner's 1st 4 Years in Pro Football where in the Arena Football League. He was established in Football Terms when he made the Greatest Show on Planet Turf what it is. I am still mad at China over the Super Bowl XXXVI Loss, but I wouldn't just Dance like Addison Rae and throw Water like its Wine.

Reality is Kansas City is not an Upstart and Clark Hunt is not regularly a Kansas City Resident. The bond between those two is Da Bears Aggravating Regret, and the latter had their regrets play out in Public, and Trubinsky is still mad at Deshaun Watson and the Texans.

I'd probably stick to my Ho Chi Minh City (San Diego Chargers Revival) and I'd be wanting a Minor League Baseball Style Revival for the Kids and I feel the hidden ball in the NFL vs. St. Louis Lawsuit is the San Diego County vs. The Los Angeles Chargers, because I don't want another LAC and I sure as hell don't want another Narcolepsy or Spiritual Drunken Narcolepsy, like I am trying to find the 1st Hero in Years to Punish the Ground and his Dad is a Reclusive Womanizing Alcoholic who can't handle nothing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...