Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Buy and Sell The League!

 I feel that instead of just a Hashtag, I would go All The Way In with having to Buy and Sell the League for Madcap Merchandising Reasons. I would think that Madcap Marketing would be the Only Way to Save the NWSL at this Point.

There situation is far from a Laughing Matter, and people are fed up with their heroes treated like Garbage! If we had a League Owned like the Green Bay Packers, we would not have this Frat Boy Culture.

Who would you expect for your Commissioner, Mr. X? Prince Charming would want nothing to do with this Hunger Strike, and in real life, he'd be one Self Serving Son of a Gun. If I was in charge of a League, I would make sure people would get paid fair instead of this Millennial Pipe Dream.

If we went with Madcap Merchandising, we'd have More Merchandise than Money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...