Sunday, October 24, 2021

I'd Want the Modified Grand National Series

I would want the Modified Grand National Series because I feel one of the solutions to the NASCAR Whelen Modifed Series thinning Car Counts is to start a New Series. It would be an Oxymoron to cure all Oxymorons.

Just asking to make a New Series would be a thought too far for Modified Series. I would feel that I would want to see the Richie Evans #61 Modified Racer of the Year Nomination again because I would like to see Richie Evans History be honored and comprehended.

I am wanting to see a bridge between the SK Modifieds, which grew out of Richie Evans and Jerry Cook and the Arutes do not mess around and the Whelen Modified Series. I feel that what is nuts to me is the First Division has not been cared for in the matter it should and I do feel that it will not be a 2022 Series, but, it would be a Future Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...