Friday, October 22, 2021

Why not Bring Back the 1992 McDonald's Drag Racing Paint for a Throwback Paint in the Future?

 I feel that I would want to see the Throwback 1992 McDonald's Winston Drag Racing Paint Schemes Cruz Pedregon and Ed "The Ace" McCullouch Ran in the 1992 Winston Drag Racing Season raced for fun and war, even down to the Oldsmobile Rocket Power Remark.

I am a McDonald's Fan, even with all the Broken Roads and I swear where Cruz Pedregon clinched at the Texas Motorplex was more of a Welcome Image in 1992 than Doug Herbert's Blowover or Gene Snow's Last Top Fuel Race.

I feel what I don't necessarily like about Daniel Riccardo Fan Boying Dale Earnhardt's Car, especially on the Anniversary of his Last Full Season Championship is Dale Earnhardt never wore a Full Faced Helmet.

A lot of NHRA and Drag Racing Fans that are newer School are Fans because of John Force, and that irritates me. Even though the Buckets of Championships and Sports and Motorsports History went to the Castrol GTX Express in its varying Cars and Forms, I still would be the McDonald's Flopper at Heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...