Friday, October 15, 2021

Make Your Move Now or Lose Money Attitude is Permeating

 I feel mad that lower the Accumulative GPA for College Entry is Enabling the Bank Robber Outsmarting the Cops, as College and College Sports is not a Need Based Blood Sport. Every year of the High School Class of 2022 the Economy has been nothing short of Bad and not in a good way.

It's bad as in losing continuity and that continuity is bad and so bad you'd have no idea or awareness of it. I would feel in processing, that we'd give too many freebies to the Wrong People and that is not a New Complaint, but, I feel it would be like giving stuff to the Wrong Woman and your Credit Rating takes a Slug.

I don't like what I am seeing and it is not effective. I feel this is not Martin or Malcolm, but, having to kowtow to Poor Judgment and that hurts. I am getting sick and tired of having to see the Make Your Move Now or Lose Money Attitude is Permeating as that would catch up to people and people do not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...