Wednesday, October 6, 2021

This Champion Would Rather Be A Toyota before being Nursed

 I am twisting my famous "I'd Rather Be a Toyota Before being a Non-Profit" quote, especially if my Friend from my High School Years knew my frustration over my Job Search. I'd say in my earlier blog An Educated Woman and Shopping Money will get together again.

I would rather be a Toyota before being Nursed or a Non-Profit, but, the reality is I'd really want my Pontiacs back again. I'd get mad that there is not a Goody's Dash, and a lot of those guys did not want to be away from Home or their Families for Long Periods of Time, especially if they had jobs to pay for their racing.

What I am thinking Toyota is wanting the Indy Car Scene again is to get Kyle Busch, Doug Kalitta, and Antron Brown to Punish the Indianapolis 500 by Multiple Laps. I'd yell at the moon if Spencer Massey destroyed my Cars and was rude to my Ladies like it was "Don't Blame it On Texas" like Peak TNN Country was on our TV and Radios.

I'd feel like I would want to twist a Hobby Stock and twist having The Target Car and the McDonald's Car in an effort to restore Yes Sir, No Sir Professionalism. I'd want that rather than focusing on the Big Body Stock Cars exclusively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...