Thursday, October 21, 2021

Hungry and Angry Over a Lack of Focus in the Cup Series

 I feel this year, there is a Lack of Focus in the Cup Series and I am Hungry and Angry over both. I feel mad that I would not want to see another Hendrick 10 Winner, and I would feel mad enough to want a Dan Gurney Upset at Dirt Bristol.

This sport is not built on a Lack of Focus. I'd think the Lack of Focus is not an Olympic Sport and the Ways Denny Hamlin would lose it is the Brickyard, Off Hours, Neil Bonnett, and a Longer Morgan Shepherd Non Winner Lead.

It is bad enough that these would be 21 Year Old Mistakes and people would not have it any other way. I'd dread having to leave it to a Thursday Night Dead or Alive and it would be more than my Weekend would be on edge.

What I'd hope to Pray Starve is Focus and that would make people Upset and have Hurt Feelings as well. I would want a Full Time McDonalds or Target Car badly again, and the secret is not a secret, it is professionalism, not slapstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...