Friday, October 15, 2021

I'd actually want Honda in the NHRA!

 I'd always say I'd rather be a Toyota before I'd be another Non-Profit, but, I am shocked that Toyota made a Reach for them CAPCO Boys before Detroit Did. I feel mad that if I was going to Win Everything Big in Motorsports, I am wanting to beat the CAPCO Boys or have a Howard Stern inundate what someone else worked for.

I'd actually want Honda in the NHRA! I would have rather brought back the Target Cars again and I'd feel mad that No One Really wants Steve Torrence and I'd feel happy for Mr. Smoke, but, I feel the Smoke on the Water is he is more Bahari than Brawn.

I feel that what I'd really really want would be Pontiac. But, I am sick and tired of eating crow left and right. I don't think I would be bluffing, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...