Saturday, October 9, 2021

Needy Things

 I feel that for as much as I would make fun of Stephen King's better works, which still has a Fan Base in my Boyhood Lisbon, this is a serious matter. Having needy things comes out of Absentee Dads, and I wouldn't want to throw my Money in the Pot for a Johnny Manziel or Brian Bosworth.

The neediness is dangerous and out of hand, and it is not getting any better. I'd rather have a Busch Grand National V6 before I'd have a Tesla, and trust me, I'd like to know if the BGN Engine is also the Indy Car Engine.

This is not the Student Section, and I feel that most of our heroes are not creeps. If your heroes are mercilessly needy, it reflects poorly on the School. Doing things appropriately is a lot better and takes longer than falling for the Cartoon Moves, and no one wants to take Junk either.

The needy things spill out into Professionalism and Professional Sports, and I am not a Play Teacher. I am not a General Manager and if I was, I'd have trouble adjusting out of Unemployment. I can't stomach having a lack of leadership, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...