Friday, October 29, 2021

Why not Revive the San Diego Super Chargers While We are At It?

 I feel like having to nose past Dan Snyder, Lil' Jon Gruden and Roger Goodell in the St. Louis Expansion Noise that why not Revive the San Diego Super Chargers while we are at it? I feel that it would be my Minor League Baseball and Ho Chi Minh City Mentality and I feel that if the San Diego Chargers where revived, I'd Punish the Air.

I wouldn't change for anyone and I'd I feel everyone else's Powerhouse has their Fan Clubs Out of Town. But, San Diego always appears and disappears as quick as you found them.

I feel that the Spanoses where roped into being the LA Chargers and there is nothing worse than the LAC Moniker because it is too close to the Clippers. I'd be going too close to the Sun and not know it and truthfully, I don't like wanting to rely on 10,000 Yards Offense and I would remake the Chargers in having to Punish the Ground Worse than LaDainian Tomlinson.

I don't want to be the Pep Rally, or Push Someone Else's Stadium Out of Existence and In Memory, but, I feel that I did not come from San Diego and I have never been to San Diego. I feel that it would be the West Coast Answer to the Grits Blitz and the Fun n' Gun, and I would want the Spurrier Gators Offense which had better kids than the Briles Baylor Offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...