Monday, October 25, 2021

Would a 5 Spoke ARCA Series be Literally Everywhere?

 I feel that having a 5 Spoke ARCA Series would literally be everywhere, and I feel it won't come in time for 2022, but, we'd need to avoid repeats of the Shunts that kept happening this past season. There where times we'd play NORC in Real Life, and the cruel irony is NORC is going Bye-Bye with the NORCTONA 500.

I would want to see a 5 Spoke ARCA Series be literally everywhere and have racers with Real Interest in Late Model Cars again. I would feel hot that I would have waited All Day for Actual Racing and the Best You Can Do is Bury a Substandard Milwaukee Mile Race that should have meant more.

Trust me, it should have meant more. If it was a Replacement Birmingham, it would be all over my TV! You shouldn't have to wonder about who'd be up in the Future, because it brings Welcome Freshmen "Mystery Meat" Vibes and I'd always hated Salisbury Steak because it was not real Steak and I'd get into it with the Lunch Ladies over why it was not Steak.

If you focus your fights on the Lunch Ladies, it is Problematic. I am tired and I want my Taras and Monicas Back. I get real tired of "The Worst People in Sports" even though I started it to the chagrin of one of my Classmates, even though I wanted to make a Treehouse of Horror Post because I was dissatisfied with the Treehouse of Horror.

Sadly, certain people just don't care and it is a Bad Bar, and they'd fight anyone and everyone like no one was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...