Thursday, October 28, 2021

There are Better Ways Out of Home for Formula One

 I feel there are better ways out of Home for Formula One than having a Brother of a Truck Series Racer get thrown into Development Forever or Andretti throwing himself at Alfa Romeo's Existence. If I was General Manager, I would throw my Own Parts and Pieces and Not Act like Dunkerton Racing.

Or worse, Alburnett and magically disappear whenever the Instant You Appeared. I don't want to be a Magician or 007, because those are way too easy.

Instead, let's treat the Rich Man's Sport with the dignity it should be treated and not just a Bunch of Guys throwing parts together. I feel that treatment is having a Shop Cavalier at Shop School that was saved from the Scrapper and instead, still gets sent to the Scrapper after term.

There is no one yelling "Let's Play for the City!" or having to constantly pump people up for Championships when your Lamar Hunt Clone has a Collar Problem. And that is after being Major Pro Hockey Rookies in spite of your Tradition not being in the Quarter Century Mark.

I would feel happier if your Family Name was not tied to Substance Abuses like the Whittingtons or Family Problems like the Wares. I would be livid if I was associated with Other Family Problems and I'd rather have Cheerleaders like "Make a Different Drink" and instead, she's saying "I'm a Businessperson, not a Dolly!"

I don't know if testing an Eddie Hill Simulator would be Funny, but, that test would be better than a Damon Hill Simulator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...