Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Broken Palace: Why Destructive Upsets are Abound In College Basketball

I feel like I'd want to state why destructive upsets have been abound in College Basketball this Last Fall and this Winter. Even though most Schools had to fill their Non Conference Schedule burning the Midnight Oil (Quite Literally), we've had Scam Artists (James Wiseman) steal valuable and expensive time in Uniform only to say "I'm Out" while Suspended, and it is a low ebb in a low decade to have Iowa State be upset badly on the last night of the decade.

I'd feel that Evansville's Run is for Nothing, Charleston Southern stealing an upset adds nothing to the Hard Working People of Mid Missouri wanting to not just Put Money into the Tigers, but, have the Tigers be NCAA Champions in the Worst Way.

The scene across America is Off The Wall in the Worst Way. You've had mythological North Carolina debuts, mythical New Mexico Basketball until the good people came home miffed, UCLA is way, way bad because Alford's Years, and San Diego State is stealing space from Pac 12 Powers.

I tried to humor my Family about Gonzaga staying true until the National Championship, but, I feel that it not fun that the Gamblers have the Phone Lines in the Worst Way.

I doubt that we'd have any real answers until the Middle of Conference Play, and I could pump a 30 Year UNLV Gold Reunion to later replace Thomas and Mack, but, there are too many objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...