Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Buffalo Should Be On National TV in ACC/Big Ten Eastern Markets

I feel like wanting to say that one way or another, the Northeastern College Football Dial will change. I'd want to see the Buffalo Bulls be on the National TV Dial in them ACC/Big Ten Markets Out East because I want to see #MACtion on my Proper Frontchannel.

I would have actually liked a Memphis Upset, but for other reasons, I'd rather had Boise State. My playoff board will come tomorrow, and I find that the Northeastern Dial has to be Up for Good.

I'd feel like for the Early Part of the 2020 Season, they should be making a real effort to put Buffalo on National TV. At least, and everybody ain't wanting why Southern, Alcorn State, Princeton, Dartmouth or A and T being Jilted out that Championship.

It hard to imagine wasted clouts or pushes. If everything was not already taken, I'd be sure that there'd be a line to Buffalo just to play the Bulls. I am only being honest and I'd like to see if they wouldn't re-up the Celebration Bowl, at least let them and the Ivy League get a Playoff Berth.

This post would be all about Buffalo, and I'd want to see High Character Western New Yorkers on National TV. I would have said Temple had they happened to both play Pitt to push Conference Realignment and not just lose it down I-95. I feel serious even now about Temple and Navy's American Athletic Membership because UConn jumped out of the House.

I'd feel like if anything, since I'd be the Outright Playoff Commissioner, at least expand the Playoffs to have an extra Home Game or 2 or 3. It is crazy to imagine that if anything, consolidate the divisions later on. I am on my stump, and I am on my stump from Marion wanting Jackson State to Win Big, but, I am feeling the status quo ain't flying in my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...