Monday, May 17, 2021

Could Anyone Tell Me Why One Problem With Women is Better Than Two Problems With Women with Restoring the Economy?

 I feel it is more of an ethical question than it is a financial question in why Dave Portnoy has to insert himself into economic recovery where Presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden have most flunked the last 15 Months? I would not want to wait until I am 40 to get Economic Answers when I know they will come sooner than that.

On top of that, our economy will pay for another "Mad Men" Phase when we are genuinely mad! Barstool Sports's Handouts are just that, Handouts and that is exactly where the Government Fails exactly.

Diamonds and Divorcees are Forever and I do not like having someone like my Old Boss Hand Out Money when I don't know where it is coming from. Even though I have had 5 Bosses and 2 Unemployment Stints Since Then, I wouldn't want to Blurt Money Like a Paper Plane.

I'd really, really get mad that people have to throw themselves with no reward, no regard, and no consequences! I feel the 4th No is Results and I wouldn't trust an awkward man with a Position of Power!

What is the truth is it is an overexpansion of the Rock and Roll Station, except most of us haven't had the privilege of a Great Rock and Roll. I feel that we'd have a Prison Overcrowding and an Incredible Shrinking Government brought on by Spending and Revenue Problems.

If anyone had to throw themselves to High Major Levels, it is appropriate to ask the right questions. Having Problems with Women would mean Impeachments would slam the docket into the Summer, when the kids would run through the Sprinklers.

I find that these giveaways deter legitimate opportunities from happening in the first place and they do not help people extend their career well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...