Tuesday, May 18, 2021

What Would Wally Parks Do and How Los Angeles Sports Scene's Flips are Not Going Unnoticed!

 I feel like for the love of Wally Parks, the NHRA is selling its Glendora Headquarters and for the Sweet, Sweet Love of the American Automobile, I feel that where the Love Affair With the Car has gone off the rails the worst is Los Angeles. I am all for the Car, enough where I'd get mad if I am not the Car in Monopoly, but I can't drive.

I feel a large part of why Wally Parks built in Glendora instead of North Hollywood was to avoid the Hollywood Types and the Expensive Office Costs. I feel mad that the biggest pieces of any Winter, the Rose Bowl and the Winternationals, where St. Elsewhere and St. Nowhere this Winter.

I don't necessarily want to appeal the Onion off the icky, mucky Los Angeles Streets, but, it is sacrilege that Shake Shack would beat In-N-Out Burger to the Vendor Stand. The sacking of the Rose Bowl last Winter and having to send it to Texas dented a good chance at the Sports Collector Market.

And, I feel the things that the Los Angeles Dodgers had not done where Clinch at Home and Open at Home. The sacking of both really, really hurt and I feel the Freeway Series doesn't have new Stadiums is incorrigable.

The Trout Drought is torching us at Home, too, and going away from home, I really feel like Pop Culture is Sunken, and worse, so is Real Estate. It is a major rude awakening to hear Real Estate because it is a major pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...