Wednesday, May 19, 2021

You Can't Buy Your Way Everywhere!

 I feel that you can't buy your way everywhere especially if it is reserved for Military Heroes and True Celebrities. My favorite episode of "The Simpsons", "The Computer That Wore Menace Shoes", played with a new on again-off again Simpsons Storyline with the Nobel Peace Prize, 

I know the Simpsons Staff backpedals on the Nobel, because in later writings, it was the Pulitzer. The backpedaling planted the seed for Bill Gates to buy his way to the Nobel Peace Prize, and his Womanizing Wiles came up recently.

You can't be a Womanizer and Win the Nobel. It comes back to the Old Benny Parsons "The Bank Robber Never Outsmarts the Cops" Attitude.

I find that you can buy your way to the Skybox, but, you can't buy your way to Indianapolis 500 Pace Car Driver. The Donald always has been a Womanizer and a Creep and he has not changed his stripes.

It would be the Lyle Routes where the man would be more interested in playing Golf than maintaining a Golf Course and when word came around in Scotland, he fled home to his Mom in Cedar Rapids with his tail between his legs. I could variate Mr. X until the Cows Come Home, but, that would not make me a Better Employee.

You can't force things or control people's moods. I find that Matt Groening and Chuck Bown went to school in the same time in Portland, even though they went different routes, and Warren Johnson and Bob Dylan crossed paths in Schooling in the University of Minnesota, even though they had different paths and respect for the Working Man and his Family.

It would break the walls on Non-Profits and I don't like McKenzie Scott's Paper Planes Ethic, even though it helps my Coworkers and Staff Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...