Monday, May 24, 2021

The WWE Will Never Recover from the Velveteen Scream!

 These days, the WWE is going about being more Hated than Hate Itself and they are not even trying now to come off as anything but that. I am thinking the WWE is angling for Saudi Arabia and Madison Square Garden to actually do the Road to Wrestlemania!

Vince McMahon comes off as a Provoker and worse, the WWE will NEVER Recover from the Velveteen Scream! I would get a chuckle out of No More VD image off of Jim Cornette's Podcast Image, but, the Velveteen Dream is a Venerial Disease to Pro Wrestling.

It would be one thing for the WWE to lose Midcards to AEW or the Big Show to AEW, but, this is another thing. I think the reality of it is these Superstars would nix Saudi Arabia and the truth is they'd need the Undertaker or John Cena on NXT.

I would think the Saudis would be demused if Bobby Lashley vs. Roman Reigns was a Wrestlemania Styled Pay Per View in the Middle East. I would think on WWE Television, the product has gotten worse than awful.

I am thinking the whole Zombie Lumberjack Match at Wrestlemania Backlash shows the current iteration of the WWE is being taken from and they do not care if they are stolen from. I am thinking the WWE has to get out of the Student Section ASAP and I would have gotten them out of the Student Section Pronto.

I am thinking if not AEW, Japan or Sinclair would get WWE Sized Bumps and Japan would have Problems Hosting the Olympics, especially when they are stuck in the Year 11 with their Policies and Agendas. If AEW takes the Garden, China and the Middle East like Daily's, The Gator Bowl and Las Vegas, that would be a Problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...