Friday, May 21, 2021

Why not entertain a Replacement Gator Bowl to Entertain the Jaguars in Jacksonville?

 I feel that the Gator Bowl should be entertained a serious replacement, because I do find that the battle for the Bears, Packers, and Jaguars to put up replacement stadiums in the coming years would be inevitable. I do not want the Super Bowl to be International, nor do I want to see the Super Bowl more isolated.

I am not proud of saying the Jaguars need to explore a replacement Jacksonville Stadium at some point, because all they did was change the Gator Bowl. The Gator Bowl, the game will likely go away, but, the fact they need a new stadium to be in Playoff Contention would be inevitable.

Jacksonville is not a Tourist Trap. It is actually, a Trap, and I feel that it hurts the Weekends of the Jaguars.

I'd find the loop of the Jaguars is they'd do the 2nd Part 1st and the 1st Part 2nd. New England is always a burr in the side of the Jaguars and their fan base and they would have been prohibitive favorites in 2007 and 2017 and they where 11 Plays from Undefeated in 1999, all against the Tennessee Titans.

They'd actually need the Cocktail Party to keep Stadium Prep in order in Athens and Gainesville. What would help necessarily is having to have a Replacement in check and a Ticket or PR Grab would save the Jaguars in Jacksonville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...