Sunday, May 30, 2021

Jessica Hawkins Should Be In Formula One Right Now!

 I feel that I am looking high and low for Jessica Hawkins being in Formula One Right Now better than Aisha Tyler in the Friends Reunion! Speaking of high and low, I am mad that Lance Stroll is being Lance Stroll and worse, he is focused about the color of his car. 

I'd think either a full time 3rd Car or having to uproot either Lance Stroll or Sebastien Vettel, which Vettel peaked his Fangio with Red Bull, and having him due an All Time Great with the Wrong Team haunts his career.

I hate Alfa Romeo since they enabled the Indy Car Split, and at Mercedes, you'll always be under Lewis Hamilton's Shadow. I am thinking with Haas, they'd have to get Mick Schumacher to a Better Team Pronto, which would not be a popular move, and having to push Amana into having an Indy Car Hero like 93 Til Infinity was stuck on the loop.

I am thinking J. Cole on Loop, and the truth is I am not wanting another International All Star entering the Indy Car Scene. What I don't feel comfortable about Haas is not necessarily Gene Haas, but, Guenther Steiner is a Problem to Women.

It comes back to attracting Sponsors and Haas F1 is in an archrivalry with Mike Harmon for who is hiring worse people. The check is not a Trump Card and what is worse, people's decorum or lack of it catches up with them.

This is where the Formula Clone gives an opportunity, but, without that Formula Clone, we'd have a Breakneck Road to Formula One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...