Sunday, May 23, 2021

Why Not Have a Supporter Owned and Operated Manchester United?

 I hate Manchester City and I pull no punches the restorer of the English Football Pyramid and the Soccer Pyramid, Manchester United and Old Trafford is getting neglected. I feel like wanting to see Manchester United be the Green Bay Packers and I feel the turbocharging of Soccer Budgets has done no favors.

I really, really am concerned about Manchester United as a Global Citizen, American Citizen, Universal Citizen and a Sportsman. I wouldn't want to spend my hard earned money to actually spend time at Old Trafford or its future ground and see the Health Department ride the Glazers's Case as they are closer to the exit than Back to Back with the Buccaneers.

I really think we can't pivot both Office Money Donations ($25), $200 Pyramid Donations and Big Money Donations all at once, which would be the cause of and not the solution to life's problems. The Glazers started the Gimmick Theme Park Stadium in the NFL and with retaining Old Trafford as a Sportsman's Park, which is great, their real hex on their family is throwing money at these players to make up for Sir David Beckham.

A lot of these clubs are clubbier and riding off on Manchester United's Coattails. It is terrible and I wish there would be a literate discussion with having to throw money at Manchester United Facilities, especially here in their Biggest International Market, the United States of America.

Real Madrid and Barcelona do not have in roads as aggressive in the United States of America. The clubby behavior has only gotten worse since the years after Sir Alex and it makes me mad that you can't just do anything without doing the book work. If you where poor or ethnic and tried to get away with what these influencers got away with, it would be a bigger problem.

Obviously, I wouldn't want an Airport Stamp on my Passport for Free as Pensions are akin to Insurance as we can't be throwing free money to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...