Friday, May 28, 2021

I would definitely put Money into the Indianapolis 500 Lap Fund (Within Reason!)

 I feel that I have to get on my High Horse, even if I turned out to be Gerald Ford at the Red River Shootout in 1976. What I am trying to say, is I would definitely put Money into the Indianapolis 500 Lap Fund (Within Reason!).

I'd have plenty of Toys and Friends After 20, but, there is not plenty of chances to throw money at the Indianapolis 500 Lap Fund. Speaking of that, I am mad that there has not been a normal offseason under Penske and there has to at least be that.

Part of pumping up the Lap Fund would be wooing other Manufacturers and Chassis to the Indianapolis 500. It is not Kickstarter, and having to find a full replica 1990 Lola with Willy T. Ribbs's 1991 Indianapolis 500 Paint Scheme shouldn't be an arm and a leg.

We'd have a Market for Antonio Brown but not a Market for Willy T. Ribbs's Car either being rebuilt or replicated? The complications of the marketplace for Willy T. Ribbs's Car is Lola bit the Administration bug for the Last Time in 2012.

I feel strongly about financing the Indianapolis 500 Lap Fund, like it was an Indiana Blue Ribbon Checkoff. I feel ribbed about not always putting money where our mouth is and I don't claim I'm truly grassroots, but, I usually find a way to get along with everyone (Within Reason).

Someone will likely do the job greater and better, and I feel like I am fumbling around things that would not generally have things to do with things, IE wanting to see that the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum Renovations actually happens for a Change of Venue.

I feel that most people give little by little, even with having to Young Professionalize Philanthropy without success and it would be like NSYNC's "Pop", where instead of Justin Timberlake having to do a 2 or 3 AM Blip, we'd have to need our Runs out any old way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...