Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Why Can't We Go With Olympic Stadiums Instead?

 I feel a more tangible way to make money on your Stadium besides Skyboxes is going with Olympic Stadiums. I like seeing Olympic Style Stadiums, particularly when it reinvests Money back into the Athletic Department.

Instead of reinvesting money, we are throwing money. There is a major part of me that wants to make with the Domed Stadiums and make with the Olympic Stadiums. I would like that more than my Coach luring Miley Cyrus to the Vaught.

I would not be popular, especially when we'd get back to the days that Waterloo Memorial Stadium being new was not a small thing. It is not a small thing when the sizable returns (or the lack of them) in Fall Sports flattens the mood and the vibe of the program.

We don't need more Red Bull or Swag! We have enough people who'd run around like their Parental Units wouldn't be there. I find that the interests and the mannerisms do not match our desires or even our aspirations.

Also, we are throwing money at problems. I would usually go the Shill Route, but, I am actually being Shrill and the difference in letter or number would either make you money or cost you money. Generally, it is a cost you money difference.

Nobody is flattered or even impressed if you can't deliver the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...