Monday, May 31, 2021

Sports Betting, Sports Merchandise and After School Activities

 I feel like I'd bring up why Sports Betting, Sports Merchandise and After School Activities tend to collide. 

Sports Betting actually takes away from Sports Merchandise especially if we are Out of Control with Sports Betting. I feel like we'd have more chances to bet on Sports than that of Las Vegas or London and going down the road, this is not good.

I'd care about Sports Merchandising as those people have not been able to hawk their wares to make a living. What is sadder is people would not accept it as a Swag Bag either if it is Kids or You Got Nothing. If you aren't either, stop wasting my energy!

I feel that Sports Merchandising couldn't just be got through our Phones and I'd rather deal with Real People that know their stuff, too. People scatter when it is Sports Merchandising or Sports Business, because they are criminally either overexposed or not brought up enough.

The third thing, which is close to my Family, even though that Family lives on the West Coast, is After School Activities. School is tough enough without having to be on edge on or off hours. One hand, sadly feeds the other and it is not good.

There are people that need School just to get further in Life, and if they didn't have School, they'd be no better off with the Bad Bar. I cannot take a DARVO Energy and sadly, most of us have known that through South Park.

I feel that it wouldn't take a lot to do Sports Merchandising and there is so much Budget or Time of Day just to focus on Sports Betting and Sports Merchandising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...