Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Michigan Speedway's Slate Should Be As Common As Stadium, Main and the Corner

 I can't understand why Michigan International Speedway can have the best Concerts in Detroit and not have the best slate of racing in the United States. It should be as common as Stadium, Main and the Corner and I do think the marquees should believe that.

I feel like there is an apathetic approach to the Detroit Area and that is Wrong. I would rather have 2 Cup Dates and the Indy Car Date in the Summer too, as there is nowhere the love or respect for cars.

The millennials do not give the time of day to Michigan and that is not good and I feel there is not another Henry Ford in sight. Or even Lee Iacocca, which they lost him and L. Brooks Patterson in the Same Summer 2 Years Ago and the Detroit Area has been anything but all all right.

Hockeytown ran its course a few years ago and I feel mad that Detroit doesn't have a Positive Sports Identity. I feel mad that Detroit should transcend and the lone Detroit Team in the 1st Division doesn't have a good Detroit Marquee to back it up for home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...