Saturday, May 15, 2021

Is All Elite Wrestling Going to Run Out Of Money and Executive Vice Presidents?

 I have a legit question: Is All Elite Wrestling Going to Run Out of Money and Executive Vice Presidents? With the Executive Vice Presidents Row, the moral is don't give people 15 Years Worth of Money and Status just to give it away. I feel like they'd have to split their divisions into the TNT and AEW Division, if it was only that simple.

Don Callis has ran rough around the house and I don't think Jim Ross or Aubrey Edwards is in the Executive Vice President Position and the Fan Anger over Kenny Omega's Belt Keeping not just in AEW, but throughout Wrestling in general is upsetting.

I really hope there is faith and bets than Cody and Brandi Rhodes do not file for divorce, or All Elite Wrestling will run out of money. And, that brings me to the fact that they can't just Non-Stop their Merchandising Store like it was a Bigger Independent Wrestling Promotions.

I feel that The Young Bucks are bringing a Rock and Roll Style Documentary Team without bringing the Movie or the Release Date. It is a nightmare that Brodie Lee's Untimely Death irreversably changed the whole course of All Elite Wrestling.

If Turner wants to go to doing the Atlanta to Atlanta, I feel that they'd have the right. At some point, Turner Sports has to draw a line and the Attitude Era Revival was largely because most of them where not happy being WWE Mid Cards.

I don't know how AEW would weather the Storm reopening Arenas, but, the fan juju is not all welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...