Monday, May 17, 2021

I'd Like to See Permian Shake the Plano Monkey Off their Back

 I'd like to see Odessa Permian shake the Plano Monkey off their back, because they have still never beaten the Plano Wildcats, even though All 4 of their Games Where Classics in Texas High School Football. 

Even though they've beat Dallas Carter by Crook and On the Field, especially when the former was the reason why needed Stronger Laws and Schools, but, Plano has been the Monkey on their Back.

I would start with when I was 20, and I was all around mad Girls weren't working, I was all around mad Money wasn't working, I was all around mad that the freebies weren't coming in and I was blowing through and buying stamps like no one's business. (That was the Non-Recriminal Part)

One of my first Returns from Texas High School Football was Plano in their Last Big Playoff Run. Odessa Permian was mad they where at home in the tail end of their Longest Playoff Drought in School History.

I feel that 2 of their Biggest Missed Opportunities in MOJO to raise the State Championship was 2008 when Allen stole the upset and their chance at a State Championship, and 2015 when they couldn't solve San Angelo Central.

I'd feel that Mr. Ellison should schedule Plano and MOJO as a Week 2 Home and Home in 2022 and 2023 and I would like to see the Main Event Scheduling of this rivalry, which has been One Sided toward Plano and I'd feel that for a lot of these outliers, they are not the same.

They'd copy elements of the MOJO Experience, but, they'd not feel the same program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...