Thursday, May 20, 2021

Is this the Last Time the Gang of 6 Meets?

 Other than being laser focused on Friends as opposed to our own Friends, which is not new, I feel with Matthew Perry's Health Worsening, is it the Last Time the Gang of 6 Meets? I feel it is a rude and a frightening thought, especially if we can't just interchange the Gang of 6.

The chances of Friends meeting when the Series Turns 30 is Not Good. I feel that the incorrigableness is that other than playing out Friends, and it is not new that I'd still have opinions about Friends not having a Proper Final Season that was Full.

Friends will stir opinions and I don't look at it as a Superfan. Other people would look at it, but, I don't necessarily look at it that way.

I don't think we'd have the same question in a Decade and I feel that it would be obvious that the lead theory is the WWE (Then the WWF) Overplayed the Hand and twisted Friends longer than it should and I still feel annoyed over the "Rachel's Baby" Arc.

I feel that strongly, we haven't had a Good Staff of New Sitcoms and that is terrible and not good. I am a Sitcom Fan and I'd love to have Sitcoms before Reality Shows, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...