Saturday, May 29, 2021

What would happen if we had a Smackdown 6 vs. Gang of 6 Wrestling Match?

 I am breaking with my wild and erratic posts and I wonder if what would happen if we had the 1999 Smackdown 6 take on the Friends Gang of 6 in a Pro Wrestling Match? It would be better than Raw or Smackdown today, but, it would tear up Pop Culture from Both Ends from the Inside.

This would be a Witches Brew and HBO Max's Priorities where BTS but not Aisha Tyler. I'd felt to this day, Friends should have ended with Rachel's Baby.

There would have been controversy and consternation over such a move (Tell Me that is Not New!) and I don't know if Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Jennifer Aniston would have gone over well.

It would be so off the wall it would make New Japan's Implosion seem tame. Or fantasy booking be on Drugs, especially if your still upset at the Current WWE's Student Section.

Your more likely to get more Friends fans than WWE Fans, and it would have been like Pinnacle vs. Inner Circle Vibes, except it would have been all live.

I would think we would go from one break to another like a Paper Mario, and that is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...