Sunday, May 30, 2021

You Can't Be Playing On The Phone Lines!

 I am mad that you can't be playing on the Phone Lines! That is the whole reason for this Procrastination and having to be Chaotic and Off The Wall as Elmo and Oscar the Grouch without the Charm or the Character.

I don't want to get into Personal Experience, but, having to speak on my Social Media Friend's Video that it used to be Search Engines used to be Sounding Boards. I do not like 22 Years into this Century and Millennium that we'd have no real interest in being Sounding Boards.

It is tough enough to govern or do Tech Things without being Jacoby Ranted on in a Public Arena! I can't even begin to breathe why Matt Gaetz is playing with both Silicon Valley and Washington DC as he is furiously batting both of them as his Groping and Womanizing are not going unnoticed.

I wish Silicon Valley and Washington DC had better Social Skills and I am not shocked Jay-Z is going Ham for the Washington Football Team knowing Dan Snyder is soon to be in the past. The whole thing in DC is you do not want to keep Dan Snyder ruining your Thanksgivings another Year.

I am not going to be a Loyal Butters just to be a Loyal Butters. Butters is a National Hero in Mexico in spite of his episode not being allowed to air on Live TV in Mexico. It would be like having Ned Flanders being a National Hero in Scotland.

I do not like a lot of things currently, and I would not stay silent within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...