Sunday, May 23, 2021

I Actually Don't Want Dan Snyder to Tie Up Stadium Development!

 I feel that I don't want Dan Snyder to Tie Up Stadium Development! It would make me mad that I would feel like the Financial Shenanigans of Dan Snyder would tie up Stadium Development and Washington DC would have the last word.

I feel that the Washington Football Team's "Don't Say Anything Inappropriate or Awkward" Guy is going to be lost in the Snyderverse. I do find that there is a permeating sense of unaccount and I am thinking the other owners are pushing Dan Snyder out the door and I am thinking the Stadium Tour is a push back to buy time.

I am thinking it can't be another Stadium Out The Door theory where the Kent Cookes couldn't be bothered or troubled. I have to say it can't be a Real Estate Deal like Stan Kroenke and I am thinking Dan Snyder is looking in the Wrong Places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...