Friday, May 14, 2021

When will we Command a Drug Test Out of Nikita Mazepin?

 I feel that the quest for a World Driving Championship is tough enough, but, having to skunk a World Driving Championship quest for Generations to Come is really not good! When, and I mean when will we command a Drug Test out of Nikita Mazepin?

He is not smoking the track by Geoff Bodine Numbers, and his Womanizing has not gone unnoticed. And, Haas F1 has been well known for bringing up the Silent Treatment.

Instead, all of Germany is on Haas's Case over Mick Schumacher, which I wouldn't want those problems, but, I know I wouldn't want those problems either with Nikita Mazepin.

Gene Haas has not been well known to exhibit Good Judgment. This is not Newton, or the IRL grabbing Kenny Brack when CART or Formula One wouldn't give him the time of day for being too aloof, this is far, far worse!

I wonder if it would get to a point where we couldn't get to a Grand Prix Weekend without Mazepin being as everywhere as Lewis Hamilton? Lewis Hamilton is racing toward 100 Grand Prix Wins, and I don't necessarily like him for different reasons, but, Mazepin is actually a Fan Boy Product of Formula One.

I am thinking bygones will be bygones by the time we go to McDonald's, but, I feel mad that Mazepin has made a Gargantuan Mockery of a Tony Stewart Racing Formula One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...