Friday, May 21, 2021

Why not entertain a Houston Oilers Revival with Astrodome Renovation?

 I have a hunch that I want to omnibus the Pro Football Hall of Fame into reviving the Houston Oilers with an Astrodome Renovation. I don't think it should be outside Houston's Hands, but, it would get Houston's Attention if such an omnibus did exist.

It would be tough to get people behind something that they'd have real emotions and opinions even now. No one ever dared to say the Houston Football Oilers where beloved in the same manner Nationally or Internationally.

I feel that the Astrodome should be a Valley Ranch. It would be the first step in a long coup. It would affect change, with at least a Quarter of the League, and sadly, the run on the Programs would be unreal.

Part II of the Omnibus is a Deeper Dive, and I find that I would want the Houston Oilers to be revived on the Field. I find the fact the Houston Texans name would be worn out and I would think actually, having why you are in the Football Business should be brought up to future generations.

The Houston Oilers Revival Deep Dive would be a Deep Dive the NFL would have and then some. The fact the Tennessee Titans would have to change colors and I would see fit the San Diego Chargers would need to be revived and Los Angeles having their own identity, too, and Indianapolis having their own Identity and the Baltimore being the Colts again would drive oceans of change in NFL Towns.

1 Move starting 5 or 6 Moves would be unheard of. It would be having more law degrees than common sense, and actually having the common sense to use those law degrees.  I'd hate soft leadership and I wouldn't appreciate why we are stuck with why as in the anything like we can't really comprehend how we made our money or Robin Miller used to always be an Indianapolis Colts Season Ticket Holder to get away from Open Wheel Racing.

People would have an emotional connection to their merchandise and there is more mass produced things of the Houston Texans than that of the Baltimore Colts or the Ice Bowl Green Bay Packers, but, it doesn't feel better. It doesn't feel better that I would find that it is slim pickings to not find Older Sports Merchandise.

Even though we are spared the embarrassment of having to alter the game for economic gain or to be part of the All Time Records, but, I feel the Houston Oilers are increasingly viewed as a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...