Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Tiebreaker Post: Why is it Leaks are Condoned in Goodell's NFL and Why Bowl Logos are Smaller?

 I feel like I am sick and tired of why Leaks are Condoned in Goodell's NFL and no one can keep a Secret to China! The National Football League is not a place where you can do Howard Cosell impressions and get away with it! I feel speaking of that subject, I find there is too much of a good thing and I've been a stickler on wanting 20 Regular Season Games.

Being a stickler is not for everyone and I am worn down by the characters who couldn't build a Mission to Venus during their Spare Time! I do think that what is up is people actually are naturally interested in a Grits Blitz or a Doomsday Defense or having a Pro Football Equal of a 12th Man and Wrecking Crew interchange.

If its Late Summer and Aaron Rodgers is the Jeopardy Host, we would be in the same place that we where before. We would be Screaming into Mars when Tony and Shad Khan know they'd do the 2nd Part 1st and the 1st Part 2nd.

Some of these people are not even worth taking up into Space and leaving in Space, and making money is not the end goal.

I feel like everyone used to wear their Bowl Logo on their Shoulder in College. It took extra detail, and I love detail because my Father is a Detail Man, but, why on this Planet they went from 3/4 to 1/4 on the Bowl Logo?

I don't like throwing Softballs like it was Lisbon vs. Cedar Rapids Jefferson for the District, but, everyone has a habit of Running like the Drake Relays. You can't run like the Drake Relays and Get Paid at the Same Time!

I'd feel happier if Christmas was the Same Time and if I was an Uncle, having my Nephew or Niece's Prom and Homecoming Date be a Model Citizen. I don't think Uncles would care about Prom Dates like Aunts, but, what I am trying to say is there are so many Young Adults that they don't always know what to do with not leaking things.

We have Baylor Expectations and we'd run until we would get hurt not realizing that other hexes where rolling along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...