Monday, May 31, 2021

The Indianapolis 500 Winner Count is Stuck At 73

 The Indianapolis 500 Winner Count is Stuck at 73, because Helio Castroneves Won. It is a stretch to believe a Car with 0 in the Start has won before a Car in the 70's. I do not think that the Older All Time Faculty would easily accept Helio.

My story would be how I found out about Losing Greg Moore and worse, how I found out about losing Greg Moore was out of the blue surfing the internet while at home. Losing Greg Moore deterred me for nearly a Decade for having an Indy Car Racer as a Favorite.

If you want to know when it will be the earliest for the 75th All Time Indianapolis 500 Winner, it would be May 28th, 2023. I honestly can't pretend how I found out about losing Greg Moore and the fact I was in the Hospital at the time made the loss worse.

I am thinking that Helio would be the Omnipresent Reason for the Renewal 500 Season for years to come, not AJ, not Big Al, and not Rick Mears, as I still want my Midwest American Sprint Car Hero to fill out the marquee.

For those that do not have Daddy's Cash or even a Daddy, the Formula One Grid will open up. I swear up and down that the other 4 Time Indianapolis 500 Winners in my Lifetime have stirred me up, especially when I still have my quest for my Maiden Indianapolis 500 (Al Unser,Sr.), mad that Michael Andretti did not Win (Rick Mears), and mad that Helio did not always handle his business!

Could you have imagined if we had an Andretti Legacy at Indianapolis? It could have almost happened. I'd feel like it could have easily been written as: A Star Is Born on the Front Page of the Indianapolis Star. Believe me, I would love nothing sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...